The Correa Group will be present at the EMO fair in Hannover with a 334 m2 stand where it will show its customers its most cutting-edge technological advances.
Group Correa will expose two machines:
- AXIA travelling column milling machine with "box in box" technology and automatic head changer.
- One universal indexing head UAD featuring rotations every 0,02° and 6,000rpm nonstop spindle, with 1,500Nm torque available.
- One 2-axis contouring head, fork type E5E model, featuring 15,000rpm spindle, permitting 5-axis operations.
- NORMA bed type milling machine with integrated rotary table and UAD head.
- Correa digital corner where the latest developments in simulation, virtual twin and new HMI for Siemens and Heidenhain will be shown.
- Demonstrations of heavy-duty roughing operations and finishing in 4 and 5 axis.